CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

homework: write sumthing abt urself & post it in ur blog.



"insults about me? pathetic! haha. =D"

i am being asked to write something about myself. well, this quote pretty much explains it all. "people are gonna talk about you. specially when they envy you in the life you live. let them talk. u affect their lives, they didnt affect yours".. fact is, yes. i am, being talked about. rumours abt me are endless. so, whatever! im living my life the way i want to be. often times, i think the reason is jealousy. i have the BEST family. amazing sisters, & such great parents. i do have so called "friends", but if youre wondering who i value most, my answer has got to be MY SISTERS. like i said, they are beautiful & kind & sweet & amazingly intelligent. i aim to be like them. point is, i dont care what other people say abt me. i laugh at their stupid outlooks abt me. still, i'm CHIARA & i love my life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ate dei : that is the right attitude.do not let other people who do not really matter after a few months or years affect you. your attitude is gearing towards mnaturity and self esteem.am so proude of you. keep your head up high, humble yet secure in who you are. be humble and call on God and mama mary always. mu love for you is UNCONDITIONAL..Do not ever forget OK :)