CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

"i just had to STEP OUT."

I used to have a comfort zone where I knew I couldn't fail,
The same four walls of busy work were really more like jail

I longed so much to do the things I'd never done before, Like atleast bein’ recognized while I was in G.S
But I stayed inside my comfort zone and paced the same old floor

I said it didn't matter that I wasn't doing much,
I said I didn't care for things like diamonds or furs and such

It hurt having to sit at the back on recognition day coz I know I didn’t give my all and that wasn’t okae.

I claimed to be so busy with the things inside my zone,
But deep inside I longed for something special of my own

I couldn't let my life go by just watching others win,
I held my breath and stepped outside to let the change begin

I took a step and with new strength I'd never felt before,
I kissed my comfort zone good bye and closed and locked the door

A step or two and words of praise can make your dreams come true
Greet your future with a smile, success is there for you!

6 comments:

trish espano said...

hello my favorite sister!! i miss you so much :( we'll see each other soon and have lots of fun in singapore with ngangster, mumuy and OCD. hahahaha :) know that i love you very much!! mwah to my bestfriend sister!!

aa espano said...

helloooooo chiara.strawberry!!! wawa man si ate aa, bien miss kun chunky chicken binchungki! i can't wait for march gayod, pasya pasya kita!:D

and hinde tu adopted nu, iyo lang gane el otro kara kanatun! oooongaaah! hehe. i love you chunks! i miss you gayod, honest :(

chiara.strawberry =D said...

Binchungki, for now the most important thing I have to say to you is I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU AND i love you!
--One Cool Dad (OCD) :)

Anonymous said...

awww. ang sweet ng sisters mo and your dad. shet. :| whoo. ka-inggit. XD nice poem btw. XD

aa espano said...

chunks, your poem is wonderful! really amazing. keep writing bin, you're really a great writer. :) i miss you!

Anonymous said...

am anonymous again, ill create na later account ...still ate dei here! me el adopted!!hehehe ...i agree with your 2 ate's, you have the talent of writing..go bin, do some more...write your thoughts, emotions, anything!! loveyou forever!